- organic cotton stuffed toy dog, Hot Dog
- organic stuffed doggie toy
- handmade from leftover organic cotton fabric and filling made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Hot dog has a medallion around his neck that tells the eco-warrior story.
- Christmas and birthday gift
- perfect for an animal-themed kid’s room decor.
At Deidaa, we are left with surplus fabric from our different projects. Being committed to a waste-free ecosystem, we were keen to develop a product that would utilise this surplus fabric. We hit upon the idea of making organic eco-friendly toys, kid’s room decor, doorstops, and bookends from leftover fabric. The next challenge was to find a suitable filling. After much research, we decided to use filling made from recycled plastic bottles. Trial and error followed. Many prototypes later, our eco-warriors were born.
Is the filling safe to use? Yes it is. We do not just cut up plastic bottles to stuff the toys. The plastic waste is processed into fibre at state of the art facilities. This filling is safe, washable, hypoallergenic, and mildew resistant.